Monday 30 July 2012

God Has Got a Plan For You

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path." Proberbs 3:5&6

The last while I've been thinking how life takes unexpected turns and curves and most or all of the time and we really have no idea what's over the next hill. This verse is truly amazing and a great promise for any one of God's children to hold onto. None of knows for sure where we'll be in ten years or even ten months from now. We may still be on earth or we may be rejoicing in heaven :) Whatever happens friend, just trust God with all the big and little things of your life. He has a plan for you!

"God has got a plan for me,
No matter what the circumstance may be,
At times I may not understand,
Still my life is in his hands
God has got a plan for me."

Song by Daughters of Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Why Don't We Go?

I've been tossing this question around in my heart for nearly a decade and recently it has gotten more poignant. Today I was reading a b...