Wednesday 6 June 2012

10 Reasons I Love My Sisters

I think sisters are one of the best thing God could ever give anyone. I have 3 and I still say that so it must be true :)

1) When you're in a dumb mood and acting in a scandolous manner they come up to you and shoot darts out of they're eyes that say "stop acting like a maniac or I'll disown you!"

2) They know I have a weakness for soft ice cream so they keep me from ordering a large cone by promising me that "there's no way they can eat all of theirs!"

3) They act as bad as I do and I feel all grown up and ladylike in their presence until I remember that they follow my example... (so much for that one...)

4) They congregate in my bedroom every evening to share jokes and the stories of the day then end up staying there until Dad sleepily yells "You better get to bed girls!" (When he says that, it's time to depart!!)

5) They detect the look in my eye that means "I'd really like to have it but I'm trying to be nice" and then give it to me :)

6) They love singing and have a ginornous heart for hurting people.

7) They keep me in my place because "they follow everything I do" (it's scary sometimes!)

8) They tell you exactly what they think (sometimes that can be a bad thing :)

9) When I complain about homework they look at me with mournful eyes and pity me in such a manner that I begin to feel a little stupid for saying anything :)

10) They provide cheap entertainment (by putting on a Christmas show and using a bed sheet for Mary's costume... poor Mary could have been mistaken for a ghost instead :(


~ Corrine

1 comment:

  1. Hey I hope u girls hav a wonderful trip and Enjoy ur time singing for HIM!!!! =) We will miss ya here... take lots of pics and make lots of memories!!! :) LOV YA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh Why Don't We Go?

I've been tossing this question around in my heart for nearly a decade and recently it has gotten more poignant. Today I was reading a b...